Featured Post

I'M STILL ALIVE!

 Hello, and I am still alive, I just forgot about this blog and now I am back and I will be publishing two posts a day from my queue wheneve...

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

I'm back! With Corona update...

I'M BACK!!!

I haven't been here in a while and now I'm back with an update on how I & the world been.  It's been Krazy, with a "k". Ever since this virus thing started I've been losing my mind because I can't go outside for too long and that my family has been driving me insane. All I have is to watch anime & tv shows on whatever streaming site there is.  I've been playing Borderlands 3 & animal crossing on the switch. Checking out: let's play and tournaments; Also learning how to drive once this is all over. I'll probably go back to making reviews since I watch I lot of things that I needed to catch up on. So, maybe.., except some in the upcoming future. Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment