Featured Post

I'M STILL ALIVE!

 Hello, and I am still alive, I just forgot about this blog and now I am back and I will be publishing two posts a day from my queue wheneve...

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Kingdom Hearts Three Review

Kingdom Hearts 3

"May the light in your heart guide you out of the darkness"

*Yet another review I had in the works* 
media.gamestop.com/i/gamestop/10150783/Kingdom-... 

I'm new to this franchise but i like it as must as "final fantasy", even though is no characters around this time; It may have taken a long time for this "threequel" to come out (13 years to be exact [ironic isn't it]), but it was totally worth the wait along with DMC 5. I features all the things that made the franchise great in the first time around, and has better combat, more worlds to explore, and much more content. Definitely a must play.

8 of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment