Featured Post

I'M STILL ALIVE!

 Hello, and I am still alive, I just forgot about this blog and now I am back and I will be publishing two posts a day from my queue wheneve...

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Devil may cry Five Review

Devil may cry 5

Was it worth the wait?

 *Another review I had in the works*

Devil May Cry 5 - PlayStation 4: playstation_4: Computer and Video ... 

Short answer: yes

Long answer:  

 Devil May Cry 5 is one of the greatest masterpieces of the action & hack n' slash game genre. I can barely imagine any other games would be qualified enough to compare before Bayonetta 3; This game is absolutely worth to wait about 10 years for DMC fans. All lovely characters are back in this wonderful sequel, dmc 5's hack and slash gameplay is about perfection, musics are great and motived you to kill all demons with out mercy and sometimes make you crazy, graphics in console is unbelievable with stable 60 frame rate (for PS4 PRO); but about cons: three playable character is a little more than enough for about 15 hours gameplay, not counting DLC.


9 from 10



No comments:

Post a Comment