Featured Post

I'M STILL ALIVE!

 Hello, and I am still alive, I just forgot about this blog and now I am back and I will be publishing two posts a day from my queue wheneve...

Saturday, July 13, 2019

Stranger Things Season Three Review



"One summer can change everything"
Short summary:  What could happen in the summer of 1985 in Hawkins, Indiana?
My Thoughts:  This season starts very low on its first two episodes. The characters feel disassociated, and very disconnected, and there’s really no mystery or nothing interesting to see than the gang being jerks with each other. But after episodes 3 and 4 the season starts building that so called tension we all expected. There were still many plot fails and the season overall wasn’t good enough to beat the first one, but overall & all, despite its awful start and its multiple errors, this season holds up to the hype it built, and for a good part, it was a step into the right direction after season 2, which could not give the series the sequel it deserved. Not saying this season is what season 2 should have been, but I can say it’s not as overwhelming as its predecessor.
This season was a rollercoaster, though.  It was pretty *Spoiler Alert* sad when hopper vanshied from scene, i hope he's not dead.  And not to mention will moving out of Hawkins and the boys growing up, also of course Steve's charater developement. 
Overall i have to give this one a four out of five stars.

1 comment:

  1. This was made like over a year ago & i can't wait any longer for season 4! Damn this coronavirus.

    ReplyDelete