Featured Post

I'M STILL ALIVE!

 Hello, and I am still alive, I just forgot about this blog and now I am back and I will be publishing two posts a day from my queue wheneve...

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Stranger Things Season Two Review

 
Short Summary: A year later after the events of season one, and the town of Hawkins, Indiana is still shaken from the events of last year, but a larger danger looms ahead.
My Thoughts:  It's betteer than season one. The rhythm of narration is very good, in a escalate until the episode 7 that is the least favorable of the entire season, driving away from the tendtion of the plot to focus on the sidelines,  Although it is necessary to create the hook of the 3rd season. The characters have been well developed and the plot is pretty cool. A lot of cool easter eggs as well.
Overall: four & a half out of five. 

No comments:

Post a Comment