Featured Post

I'M STILL ALIVE!

 Hello, and I am still alive, I just forgot about this blog and now I am back and I will be publishing two posts a day from my queue wheneve...

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Stranger Things Season One Review



Quick summary:  When Will Byers suddenly goes missing, the whole town of Hawkins, Indiana, turns upside down.  Many people are on the search for Will, including his mother, Joyce; his brother, Jonathan; his friends--Mike, Dustin, and Lucas; the police chief, Jim Hopper; and other notable people.  But one thing leads to another, creating a supernatural trail. And things get even weirder when a little girl with a shaved head comes into the story.

Review:  One word to describe the whole season:  PERFECT.  A stunning show, I'm lucky I didn't know about till it got released. If you like the twilight zone with a little more sci-fi this show is for you. The casting is perfect, even the child actors are perfectly in what I think is the first time in TV history. They are very realistic, don't act like geniuses, and are just kids. Also, a good part is that every actor is an unknown, for the most part, I haven't seen any of these people in any other show or movie which makes it feel very authentic.  The story is original and very well made, it is scientific, funny, exciting, and gives you a rush at times. Watch it now.  I binged watched the whole 8 episodes because I couldn't wait to see what happens at the end.
Overall: five out of five.

No comments:

Post a Comment