Featured Post

I'M STILL ALIVE!

 Hello, and I am still alive, I just forgot about this blog and now I am back and I will be publishing two posts a day from my queue wheneve...

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

That time i got reincarnated as a slime review

That time I got reincarnated as a slime review

For my first anime review, I chose an anime that everyone wasn't really expecting to be an instant hit..." that time I got reincarnated as a slime" or "Tensura/Tensei" for short.


That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: Veldora's Journal screenshot
"Tensei" is different from all of the other "isekais" that I have seen, from "Kono Suba" to "re: zero" this one stands out the most.  The main protagonist 'Rimuru' used to be a nice & chill human male named Satoru until got stabbed to death while protecting his friend along with his girlfriend, and then well... got reincarnated as a slime in a fantasy world.  With time he begins to adapt to this world learning like basic RPG's things and eventually making his own village to live in.  He even has an army filled with goblins, ogres, and orcs.  I won't give out too much information but I really want to you check this series to fully experience it.  It will amaze you both sub & dub.





No comments:

Post a Comment