Featured Post

I'M STILL ALIVE!

 Hello, and I am still alive, I just forgot about this blog and now I am back and I will be publishing two posts a day from my queue wheneve...

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

The Boys Review

The Boys: il poster della serie Amazon Prime omaggia il ...
Never meet your heroes...

Short Summary:  Eric Kripke and Evan Goldberg's superhero series, based on the comic book of the same name by Garth Ennis and Darick Robertson focuses on a group of vigilantes that include Billy Butcher (Karl Urban), Hughie (Jack Quaid), Mother’s Milk (Laz Alonso), Female (Karen Fukuhara), and Frenchie (Tomer Capon).  Imagine: what would happen if there were people with cool superpowers, superhero organizations, competitions, and tests to become a superstar of justice, yes like the avengers but not really the avengers and above all, not like the marvel universe but our world, full of corruption, wickedness, careerism, sadism, cynicism, and money and power in the wrong hands, this is the beginning, do you think discounted it?  I don't want to spoil it, but remember what I said: it's our world.  Do yourself a favor and go see it.



1 comment:

  1. The Boys seasons two and three plus "diabolical" reviews are in the works.

    ReplyDelete