Featured Post

I'M STILL ALIVE!

 Hello, and I am still alive, I just forgot about this blog and now I am back and I will be publishing two posts a day from my queue wheneve...

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Lycoris Recoil Review

 "Chisato is my spirt animal"

    Rating: 8.5/10
Lycoris Recoil

    I highly recommend this anime that was released last summer. The story of Takina and Chisato is heartwarming, and their friendship is portrayed realistically, making them relatable to young adults. The other characters are also entertaining and intriguing. A-1 Pictures' animation, as seen in their other works like Sword Art Online and Kaguya-sama, is impressive. The balance between action and slice-of-life is well-paced, making it an enjoyable watch. The show is enjoyable in the Dub version too.


No comments:

Post a Comment